10 Dietary Tips for a Healthy Body
1. Avoid (or eat rarely) white carbohydrates such as bread, white rice, pasta, and crackers.
2. Eat a wholesome breakfast like eggs or soaked oatmeal (with added nuts, butter and whole fat yogurt or milk).
3. Eat more healthy oils such as coconut, cod liver, olive, and butter, and whole foods containing fat like eggs, meats, and broths. Avoid vegetable oils such as canola, soy, corn, cottonseed.
4. Eat fermented foods everyday like sauerkraut, yogurt, pickles. Make sure the products are truely fermented; they should be refridgerated and say fermented on the label. If you do not enjoy those products, eat what they represent; enzymes and probiotics.
5. Soak or sprout grains, beans and nuts (if possible) before cooking them to minimize stress on the digestive system and maximize assimilation.
6. Eat vegetables often and in reckless abandon!
7. Eat fruits as snacks and in moderation.
8. Avoid domino foods that can be eaten in large quantities such as chips, pretzels, popcorn, and even nuts. Use care to control portions; take a handful or a small bowl and then close the bag!
9. Avoid soy products unless they are fermented such as tempeh, miso, and tamari.
10. Use sea salt.
Saugerties Chiropractic Center Goes Online with New Website
Saugerties's most trusted chiropractor can now be accessed via the Internet. The new site offers detailed information about the practice, techniques and the chiropractic field in general.
Visit the new website today to find out about us, our visiting hours and to make an appointment online.